Before starting online registration, please ensure the following:
- Read Student handbook & prospectus 2017–18 & other relevant information carefully.
- A virus free computer with good Internet connectivity.
- Minimum educational qualification for:
o UG Program – 10 + 2 / Intermediate (Candidates appearing 10 + 2 may also apply).
o PG Program – Graduation in any discipline (Candidates appearing in final year may also apply).
- Scanned passport size photo of Candidate taken on a white background of size 140 x 160 (60Kb) for uploading.
- Scanned clear Signature of Candidate done on a white background of size 90 x 120 (30Kb) for uploading.
- Valid e-mail id of Candidate to be used for all Admission related correspondences.
- Valid mobile number for sending SMS.
- Valid Credit / Debit card is needed for payment of Application Fee Online.
How to Apply
Step 1) Candidate Registration
- First time enter as 'New Candidate'
- Read the instructions carefully, accept the Declaration and proceed
- Enter personal details, educational qualifications and upload photo, signature and documents (if any).
- On submission a unique Login Id and Password will be generated and will be sent via e-mail and SMS. Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this Login-id and Password. This completes registration.
Step 2) Course Selection & Payment Process (Course Application)
Login as Registered Candidate
a)Select the course and discipline, fill other details
as asked on the page and proceed with the Payment.
b)Payment to be made through Online mode only
# Select Credit card/Debit card
# If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent
# Proceed further with Application Registration
Step 3) Preview/ Print Application
- Click on PREVIEW to view filled-in and submitted Application (s).
- Click on ‘Print’ to print filled Application Form (Printer settings: Paper size-A4, Mode-Portrait) and retain a copy for future reference.